Pro View Global Digital Surveillance offers fixed security camera solutions that are sure to provide you the protection you need.
According to the FBI, property crime remains a major concern. The value of your property warrants an investment in a security system that will relieve you of concerns about burglary, vandalism and theft — and possibly save costs on insurance.
- Burglary accounts for 23.8 percent of the estimated number of property crimes.
- Rural burglary is up by more than 20 percent since 2011.
- Of all burglaries, 60.5 percent involved forcible entry, 33.2 percent were unlawful entries (without force), and the remainder (6.3 percent) were forcible entry
- Victims of burglary offenses suffered an estimated $4.6 billion in lost property in 2010; overall, the average dollar loss per burglary offense was $2,119.
- Burglaries of residential properties accounted for 73.9 percent of all burglary offenses.
Pro View will provide an accurate quote tailored to your specific needs. We will assess any existing equipment you may have to determine if it is adequate or can be incorporated into any additions to be made, helping keep costs to a minimum. All of our systems are
commercial grade and feature:
• Easy Accessibility with your smart phone, tablet or computer
• Conversion to infrared at night
• Playback of all activity should an incident occur.