A complete portable video documentation system designed to provide temporary spot video documentation in areas where fixed and permanent cameras are not feasible or appropriate. Completely energy and communications independent.
These units can be deployed for a single day or indefinitely. They can be relocated as often as necessary and placement is very flexible due to the ability to operate without utility power.
Actual Footage From an RSU
• 2 2MP Infrared-illuminated PTZ cameras.
• Cameras at approximately 12’ high when extended
• On-board video storage capacity of typically 30 -45 days.
• Solid State processing and storage
• Onboard battery charger when llOv utility power available.
• 3G I 4G primary remote connectivity (Other connectivity options available).
• Integrated Wi-Fi access point for easy access when limited connectivity exists.
• Operational status monitored 24/7
Monitoring and documenting:
• Crowds (concerts, festivals, special events)
• Construction projects and temporary equipment yards
• Oil and gas activity where temporary video is needed (water transfer, fracking, equipment
• Law enforcement (video surveillance, training documentation, civil disorder)
• Government Disaster Response (flooding, hurricane, tornado)
• Traffic through a gate or on a roadway
DIFFERENT BECAUSE . . .
• PTZ cameras provide controllable coverage in any direction.
• 3G I 4G remote connectivity (Other connectivity options available)
• Integrated Wi-Fi hotspot for local access even when remote connectivity not available
• Power self-sufficient / ”off-grid” via batteries, solar panels, and wind turbine
• Built to be near “set-and-forget” until needed.
• Stable platform with high wind tolerance
• Extreme weather tolerance (-40F to 130F)
• Documents Trespassing, Vandalism, Theft
• Acts as a force multiplier for on site security personnel
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL
• Helps document and deter accidents, careless or negligent behavior, risk of lawsuits, potential fines
PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS
• Document who is coming and going from your locations and what they did while there. Tool to assist monitoring contractors and hours billed for services reportedly provided.